1995 TBI connector by engine....need help identifying

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rsparhawk

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what this should be plugged into?
You must be registered for see images attach

It is on the back right side of my engine. 1995 TBI 350 C1500. Guy I bought this truck from said he swapped the engine from a lower mileage truck.....not sure if that is true or not (I'll start another thread about an issue with this truck I have going on) but I figure he left something off or did something unusual. There is no CEL or fault codes.

And the vacuum port off the manifold (behind TBI) should be going to a line that goes to the HVAC system right?
You must be registered for see images attach

Breakdown

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My 95 has the same connector. I think it's for if you had the diesel. As far as the hvac goes it's electrically operated not vacuum. Not sure where that port is supposed to go unless it goes to the egr solenoid

rsparhawk

Reaction score
Cool, nothing to worry about then. I forgot the HVAC was electrical on these. Maybe 95 didn't use it because I couldn't find any vacuum lines hanging out back there.