1995 Chevrolet Silverado 4X4 Restore/Modify

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93SierraZ71

Reaction score
Another Update:
-Got the Transmission in, everything's working great so far, haven't had a chance to go down the road yet
-Got a list for a safety; Needs a wheel bearing, balljoints and an idler arm plus some exhaust work and rear brake hardware
-Fixed the third brakelight (put a whole new assembly in with bulbs, used old lens)
-Replaced the vacuum line for the EGR that was leaking
-Cleaned up some tail lights from the parts truck and replaced the broken ones
-Put in the fuel tank from the parts truck to replace the rotten leaky one that was in it
-Put some nice Cooper tires on her (used)

Hopefully I can get it in the shop next weekend to work on the brakes. I am slowly picking away at this, but lately my attention has been focused on my newest purchase, a '97 RCLB DD. I will get some pictures this weekend.

93SierraZ71

Reaction score
Worked on her again yesterday. Finally installed my Magnaflow/Flowmaster Stainless cat back exhaust!! It had all steel exhaust with dual tail pipes straight out the back and the muffler and pipes were horribly rotten. It sounds great and I ditched the duals straight out the back for a nice 4" polished single tip. This exhaust came off the parts truck so it was all free and only had to modify one hanger for the tail pipe. It is idling very rough but it could just be the need for a tune up after sitting for almost 2 years and not really going anywhere. I will try to get some pictures, even though it's still not much to look at yet :(