1994 Silverado Custom -For Sale-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
i emailed the dude with the supercharger, he said he has other guys in line, but if they back out, its mine. now i just need to hear back from these people wanting my truck, god damn takes them 3 days to reply to a email.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
i emailed the dude with the supercharger, he said he has other guys in line, but if they back out, its mine. now i just need to hear back from these people wanting my truck, god damn takes them 3 days to reply to a email.

I never get my hopes up on CL, only deal that ever worked out for me was my truck years ago, one of my good friends dads backed out of a deal for me.. 78 k20 for 3k immaculate condition in his garage for 15 years.. saved up for months for it, last second he backs out. Motherf...!

ForeverFalcon40

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I live ON CL, place is amazing, bought my truck for 3k on there. Bought my BNIB Volant intake system for $150. Also bought my 22" Chip Foose Rims for $250 with 2 excellent good tires and locking lug nuts! I also bought a few things and flipped them too!

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I live ON CL, place is amazing, bought my truck for 3k on there. Bought my BNIB Volant intake system for $150. Also bought my 22" Chip Foose Rims for $250 with 2 excellent good tires and locking lug nuts! I also bought a few things and flipped them too!
Stolen wheels?