1993-Sierra-Z71's Slow Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sarends

Reaction score
I know this is a dated thread however I just seen this and I'm in search of a set of running boards like what came on this truck. OEM or aftermarket. Anyone know where to find them?

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They look like just regular "lund" or "dezee" running boards that you can get about anywhere....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sarends

Reaction score
They look like just regular "lund" or "dezee" running boards that you can get about anywhere....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I see deezee sells a running board like that. However their website says not available for my vehicle. I have a 94 ext cab 2500hd. I'd like to find a set of those, they look era correct. I've seen them on suburbans and I just seen an ext cab with them driving down the highway.

1993-Sierra-Z71

Pontiac & GMT400 Nut
Reaction score
Update:

She's gone to the GMT400 heaven in the sky. Frame got way way way bad. Its now being used as parts and storage for now. Somewhat considering doing a thread on my 90 k2500 f44. But I'll need to summerize everything from the past 4 years thats been done.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk