1993 C1500 Stepside

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's tough to tell from the pics but the interior is so much fresher and cleaner now. It smells nice and fresh when you sit in the truck, no more musty smell, no more crappy cracked dash board. The 40/60 bench seat is actually way more comfortable that I would have thought. It sits much higher than the old worn out bench that came with the truck and offers actually support. I though the line of sight would be too high for me but I've actually been liking the height a lot. I also took the truck to have a headliner installed. The headliner was ripped out when I bought the truck. I think I paid $200 for the 40/60 bench, dash board, an OEM jack setup which I badly needed and a whole bunch of misc grey interior pieces. Another $150 for the headliner install and probably $50 for the carpet shampooer rental. So $400 and probably almost 40 hours of labor but I'm really pleased with where the interior is right now. It makes me appreciate just how clean and original the interior in my 88' is.

You must be registered for see images attach

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im not gonna lie, im pretty jealous as to how clean this truck is!!
Mine was trashed inside and couldnt find any decent shape interior parts so i did the Race Car thing and gutted it and built an Alum dash and racing seats.

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im not gonna lie, im pretty jealous as to how clean this truck is!!
Mine was trashed inside and couldnt find any decent shape interior parts so i did the Race Car thing and gutted it and built an Alum dash and racing seats.

Thanks! A lot of elbow grease has gone a long way. It took a good a good 6 months to find a local donor truck with the same color interior, but I’m glad I waited and got what I needed.

Trucks looking great, nice to see some time taken to keep the original look. I'm doing complete ground up rebuild on my 98, but keeping the factory interior.

I’m a big fan of the oem+ builds. The tough part is not spending a ton of money at LMC and trying to reuse or buy used. I still badly need a driver side arm rest for the door panel but I’m dreading spending the $80 it. All there little items is what adds up to an expensive build.

Interior is looking good!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for some opinions on these 15x8 rally wheels on my 93'.

I'm thinking about selling them in favor of the 15x9's I have in the other pics. I was intending to do a 4/6 drop with these wheels but right now the truck is staying stock for the immediate future. I don't really need two sets of wheels, the tires will go bad before I ever come close to wearing them out.

The 15x9's with 275/60/15's for reference...

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for some opinions on these 15x8 rally wheels on my 93'.

I'm thinking about selling them in favor of the 15x9's I have in the other pics. I was intending to do a 4/6 drop with these wheels but right now the truck is staying stock for the immediate future. I don't really need two sets of wheels, the tires will go bad before I ever come close to wearing them out.

The 15x9's with 275/60/15's for reference...

Only if the 15x9 will polish out.

Cheap Heap

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses guys. I ended up selling the Rally's, pretty much just because they were easier to sell. I'm sure I'll regret selling them but I'll never be able to use up both sets of tires before they rot out. I also need to concentrate on building a garage, so dropping the truck will be on hold for another couple of years.

One last shot with the rally's in the snow.