1992 c2500 wheel comparability

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xntrik

Reaction score
New here, but been looking for a while.

Picked up a 92 c2500 5.7 couple months ago and trying to get it squared away. Previous owner had two stock stamped steelies on the front, and two aluminum wheels on the back that look to be a 4wd trucks wheels. Also in the bed was one more of the matching aluminum wheels for the back..... he said the aluminums won’t fit the front due to some backspace issue????
I’m just trying to get all 4 corners to match as cheap as I can. What wheels will fit this thing all around? Perhaps I’ll just try CL for some take-offs. Thanks all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xntrik

Reaction score
I’ll add that I MAY be able to locate the matching 4th aluminum, and would be open to a thin spacer in the front if someone could suggest a decent cheap one they trust. I’m guessing maybe a 1/4 incher would cover it?

I’d also like to stick with 16’s, this is just an old beater/backroad queen. Nothin to look at.

xntrik

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Steelies currently on the front.

You must be registered for see images attach

Aluminum that binds

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yep that aluminum wheel is for a 1500 4x4. Have you checked where it's contacting? May be the inside hoop is simply too tight and it's rubbing the caliper or something.

Richard