1991 Chevy 4x4 Built Wheeling Rig

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnnyU

Reaction score
I've lost interest in the truck and the associated hobby, so there's no use in leaving it sit around to just kill the grass. Truck runs great, trans is rebuilt with less than 30K, 1-ton axles front and rear with locking hubs, custom differential covers, hydraulic assist steering, 4.10's, pinion guard, rear locker, disc brakes. 3-link/radius arm set up with coil springs up front. 38.5x11-16 boggers on black steel rims, custom front and rear bumpers. Much more.

You must be registered for see images attach

$7500 OBO

More pictures and build details located in my BUILD THREAD

Last edited:

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's sad that you're selling it, but since you are, good luck.

Offtopic - what made you lose interest in the hobby?

JohnnyU

Reaction score
TTT, still for sale.

Get it before spring, so you can get out at the first sign of good weather!

JohnnyU

Reaction score
$7,000 OBO!!

Stopped by the Polaris Dealer yesterday, I need to get rid of this truck....

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks like an awesome rig for someone looking to save a ton of time and money. Good price too.

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
john im spreading the word out to my friends...not sure if anyone is interested but im trying to help you out

JohnnyU

Reaction score
Thanks Adam. I hate to sell it, but I just don't get enough use to justify owning it. Besides that, and as lazy as it sounds, it's just easier and more appearling to me to take a utility ATV with me for the day. I'm looking hard at a Polaris Sportsman 500 HO, or a RZR/RZR-S if I can find a good deal on one.