1990 Stepside regular cab with prerunner fenders!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol My girl gets jealous of my truck so she trys and help me...Needless to say I have probably explained every part on the truck its function and why I did it the way I did atleast one and all my ideas to her atleast 5 times

kn1ght

Banned
Reaction score
Mine lets me buy ehatever the hell I want. She's figured out that if she lets me waste all that money on cars she can get away with it to, cause I can't say anything.... I have 4 cars and a motorcycle.. lol

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lol must be nice! mine costs me money like the typical female and yea I hear ya, If i want it I will get it hence the quads,sled, two trucks, a corvette, and a few other toys. Amazing what a guy has to put up with though

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I want a 3500 with a 6.5 that I can mod up and a matched enclosed trailer filled with a race sled, a dirtbike, a quad, and yea prolly a kick ass buggy and a little enclosed area for a couch tv and a fridge full of dr pepper...if only I won the mega millions...

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
From the strictest state there is, where the cows come home and can be mistaken for our women...upstate NY :gr_grin: