1990 Stepside regular cab with prerunner fenders!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j-l-1984

Reaction score
Would have 2 find or make rear fenders specially for the step side, but I think it would look awesome if you did. anyone got any more info in that black EC? Tried searching 4 fokus industries and all I found was a German investment firm!

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Would have 2 find or make rear fenders specially for the step side, but I think it would look awesome if you did. anyone got any more info in that black EC? Tried searching 4 fokus industries and all I found was a German investment firm!

I am talking about putting the Front fenders on but leaving the rear stepside as is. Ive seen it done once to help with clearance and it looked good IMO. Just trying to find it again.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I like that look too but the functionality of it is kinda bad for my sake. I go wheeling up here in AK and Im kind of hindered due to my fenders sometimes. Have to find the "easy way around" the trail. It handles mud and snow like a beast but when it comes to flexing im limited up front. Rear isnt too bad

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
it would look good if done right, not sure about how wide of fenders one can get, but 2"-4" would look proportional and right, especially if you dropped the rear a bit to give it more of the "prerunner look"

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images
[/IMG] cant tell if it has prerunner fenders but i think it does