1990 RCS 6.0 SS BUILD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just getting started 1990 minor wrecked in front...2007 2500HD wrecked in front combine new truck into old 90...means one fast ride...LOL

You must be registered for see images attach

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Starting this project next week sometime soon..there will be tons of pics and info as well...Truck is going solid black just like a 454SS but 6.0 SS is going on the bedside...

wheels..and dash and all are staying 90..only way you will know is the decal...and the sound...LOL

I am going to run it at rodgersville tn dragway when its up and running..see how fast it will be.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok i started this project...yesterday....no bed ..no front clip...sold old 350 TBI/700R4 today...its out with the old...now next step...start painting everything black...

This is going to become a 90 454 SS clone with the 07 6.0 2500HD drivetrain.. keep tuned...they will be plenty of pics and updates as it goes on...not everyday...but inbetween other stuff..

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no work done today...had to go on roadtrip to pick up this 94 K1500 for parts today...it will be about 2 weeks before another update on this project..new shop going up next week..

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got my LS oil pan swap from Jegs today...gm in the box windage tray oil sump pan dipstick gasket ..bolts...$145 from them..alot better than the holley pan at over 400

One step closer for more pics to come..

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
GOT SOME DONE..but has to come back apart for a good frame..and full out frame off resto..everything going new..

6.0 looks good under the hood..its not all the way down in there yet..sitting on top of mounts..The 4L80E trans is hitting the 700R4 crossmember and needs to be moved back.

more updates coming soon..