1990 454 SS 110mph gauge cluster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is out of my 1990 SS 454, I just switched over to Dakota Digital VHX series. The cluster is in great shape except for the Plexiglas convex hood which is a little cloudy from the years. Speedo works as does the fuel and amp gauges, the oil pressure and water temp were not hooked up when I bought the truck although they act like thei would if hooked up with proper sending units, if not im sure they are available unlike the 110 mph speedo which is hard to come by. These are the "moonie" type
Price is whatever is fair that we can discuss, say around $150?
I also have a 3 gauge "A" pillar 3 pod set up from Glow Shift with new gauges, tach, oil pressure, water temp with sending units also, they are around $250 new so we can discuss whatever is fair on those also, say in the $150 range also
I can prvide photos if you would like to proceed
Bobby V
[email protected]
928-733-9878 Arizona

jbake0627

Reaction score
Is this gauge cluster still available? If so, can you please post a few pictures? I've been looking for one of these for a while for my '89.