1988-1998 Visor Shelf

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtie-72

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Up for sale is a sun visor shelf that came off of my 1991 Chevrolet truck. My truck does not have the overhead console. My rear view mirror fit just under the shelf. Please do your due diligence about whether it would fit your application. I have seen pictures on the newer style trucks that have these shelves installed with overhead consoles.

It uses the 3-screw sun visor mounting on each side. Easy installation - you simply remove the 3 screws from your sun visor mounts, attach the shelf with the same screws, and re-attach your sun visors to the bottom of the shelf. This works great. It is not bent. It is maroon, but there is some damage to the material as shown. There is some bubbling on the face. It doesn't look that bad when it is mounted. So you can use it as is or re-cover it. Please contact me if you have any questions. Asking $20 plus shipping. PM me with your address so I can quote you a shipping price. I'm in Stillwater, OK if you want to pick it up. Thanks for looking.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited: