15" rims on K2500 8 lug?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
I'll have to kind of guess since they aren't 8 lug, I think the only real way to tell would be to buy a pair of adapters.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
That's why I made the post, if I could have just bolted them up and test fitted and found out, i'd wait till I got the truck and tried :lol:

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
The space of the adapter's, MIGHT do it, if they are 2", but I'd be inclined to say no. Drill an 8 lug pattern in some 2x4's and hold it up there lol.

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
These are the rims I want to fit. They're the 3rd set i've had, first was on a 95 Blazer, then my old plow truck, then I got this set for my 01 Silverado, and saved them when I sold it. I popped them on the '92 and they look really good, and the new truck i'm getting is black as well, so I think they'd look killer. If I could get them to work with adapters, i'll do it in a heartbeat.
You must be registered for see images attach

Justin S

Truck Hoarder
Reaction score
Yeah exactly. I do like the look of the 6 lug ones better than the 8s because the center around the lug nuts is blacked out more. Also, its cheaper and easier to find tires for 15" rims than 16.5s. I think these ones are cool because they're stamped 1976, so they're originals. Not the same brand as the General Lee, but very close looking.