13" NBS rear disc on 14 bolt SF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GTAmazing

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Here is a little better version. I can't guarantee perfection but it might be a little clearer.

heavrolet9894

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would you be willing to make or have them made and sell them? I'd much rather get one from someone that knows how it should look than try and take the drawing to someone and hope they make it right.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Great thread I just ran across this for the first time, I guess the mod list just got a little longer.

GTAmazing

Reaction score
I'm not really interested in making them. I just don't have the spare time. Are you looking to have them right away or sometime in the near future?

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I'm not really interested in making them. I just don't have the spare time. Are you looking to have them right away or sometime in the near future?

If he does it after a couple months I'll be able to machine a couple sets out, but until then I don't have access to a lathe.

NoLoveRacing

Reaction score
Dont know if anyone is making these yet. I have been emailing Virginia4x4 (Matt) and they quoted me 200.00$ if I can get 5 or more people interested. Otherwise it would run myself 300$. Just wondering if anyone is interested in maybe a group buy or such. Takes about a week they say.

GTAmazing

Reaction score
I priced the material (aluminum) retail and it would cost $50 for 2 blocks. If these are done on manual machines there is a few hours of work in them and $250 for labour is not to bad. If these are done on a CNC once the programing and setup is done there is maybe 15 minutes of machining in them. If yuor really interested and can probably squeeze a set in over the next few weeks.