12 gauge amp wire?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dont buy an amp install kit waste of money just get so heavy wire and use that much cheaper

sent from my outdated S3

Well I found an audio shop and I have already ran RCA cables from CD player and remote wire from CD payer..and I have 3 ft of 4 gauge wire for theground... I tell the guy I need 10 ft of 4 gauge..ok 2$ and done change by the foot..but I don't recommend you buy that..you'll make out cheaper buying this 65$ kit with all the e I already have...ugh no thanks just need the wire...well agree to disagree but we will talk about what you really need when you get here (I called on the phone) I said ok cut me off 10 ft and I'll cone get it...well id rather look at what you got before I cut it...I was like omfg I'll see you when I get there...get there 30 mins later ...he stepped out fir an hour and they debit machine don't worth and I don't have cash..and the other guy wouldn't cut the damn wire either...wtf..

Tapatapatalk

1997k1500Calvin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Quit with the solid wire ideas.

Just seein...lol...I think I'm a hoarder...I look at stuff and think yea I could that for something...got an 8x10 shop full to the gills with stuff I can use in my brain...its a sickness really

Tapatapatalk

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Well I found an audio shop and I have already ran RCA cables from CD player and remote wire from CD payer..and I have 3 ft of 4 gauge wire for theground... I tell the guy I need 10 ft of 4 gauge..ok 2$ and done change by the foot..but I don't recommend you buy that..you'll make out cheaper buying this 65$ kit with all the e I already have...ugh no thanks just need the wire...well agree to disagree but we will talk about what you really need when you get here (I called on the phone) I said ok cut me off 10 ft and I'll cone get it...well id rather look at what you got before I cut it...I was like omfg I'll see you when I get there...get there 30 mins later ...he stepped out fir an hour and they debit machine don't worth and I don't have cash..and the other guy wouldn't cut the damn wire either...wtf..

Tapatapatalk

Thats ridiculous go somwhere else

sent from my outdated S3

superdave

Proud NOOA Member
Reaction score
Dont buy an amp install kit waste of money just get so heavy wire and use that much cheaper

sent from my outdated S3

Those kits can be had for less than $20 with 20 ft of 4 ga wire. It's hard to buy just the wire for that.