08+ seat swap 97 Reg cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
If they have the seat brackets, you could look at either using your stock brackets with those seats, or drilling new holes for those brackets (probably the easiest route).

Looks like a good deal to me. Relatively new, and they were designed to fit in a truck's cab. Offer him $80 and see what he says. Might as well try and knock it down, but even $100 seems reasonable.

One thing I should mention, I would rather jump on these than a set of GMT800 seats, because those have the seatbelt built-in to the shoulder, which would be redundant in our trucks. These seats are made for an externally mounted seatbelt.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
If they have the seat brackets, you could look at either using your stock brackets with those seats, or drilling new holes for those brackets (probably the easiest route).

Looks like a good deal to me. Relatively new, and they were designed to fit in a truck's cab. Offer him $80 and see what he says. Might as well try and knock it down, but even $100 seems reasonable.

That's what I figured. I would like to see anyone who already has done the swap though! I don't get home til the 7th though.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Bolt 'em to the risers you have now. They'll probably bolt right up. Probably. GM was pretty good about being consistent with that bolt pattern.
IIRC, that female seat belt end is bolted to those risers, or the tracks. Remove that end & use the ones you already have in the truck.
They look to be in nice shape. Around here, $100.00 would be a steal!

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
I'm pretty darn sure you'll have to drill new holes but for $100 in that condition, and it's what you want, who cares.