0411 swap and possibly an intake swap for a common rail set up.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boostvalve67

Reaction score
I have a 97 C2500 vin R 2wd that I'm getting ready to do the pcm swap. I've reached out to Lextec and haven't heard anything from him. He's probably busy as I have been with work but 1st is there any way to get in touch with him for the pin out he's done and second question for the group, I've already done the spider conversion to the later set up but has anyone done a manifold swap with port and rail mounted injectors similar to what Edelbrock sells but without buying their set up and still running a 0411 pcm? I might be interested in doing that as well so anyone know of any articles of previously done projects? I hate to be the crash test dummy if its already been done. thanks!

99bluetahoe

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Many have swapped to the mercruiser vortec mpfi manifold but those are hard to come by now. I used to run one with my old whipple setup and 411 pcm 12 years ago. Info can be found at the old pacificp forum. The forum is dead but the info is still there. Thats where the marine intake was started and where lextech started the 411 swap.