0411 pcm

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

-sin-

Honor the Fallen
Reaction score
GordonCustoms - thanks for the shifter info, appreciate it!

(repped for shifter mod) :waytogo:

GordonCustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just to let you guys know the TR-7 module works as a way to get a light to come on and stay on with the push of a momentary ground and it also will turn the light off when you shut the ignition off and the light will stay off when you fired truck back up until you push the button again, well as long as you hook the red wire from the TR-7 to a 12v ignition. I programed mine with a breadboard I got from radio shack and a 9v battery.

GordonCustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This TR-7 does a lot of different things depending on how you program it. Want to add a remote start to the factory keyless entry? This unit will do it.

Looking for a low voltage trigger? It will take anything that is around 5 volts and send out a 12 volt remote output

Will bypass the video on a CVA21005/1006/1003, ICA CV800

Latch and unlatch output from a pulsed input. Turn on headlights, neon, etc from an momentary output

Double pulse generator, use in alarm applications where the unlock wire needs 2 pules to unlock all doors

Closed loop circuit, protect trailers on hitches, foglights etc. triggers alarm when wire is cut

Pulse extender, upon a constant or pulsed trigger, the TR 7 will turn on the outputs. As soon as thhe trigger is dosconnected, turned off or at the end of a pulse, the timer will count up to the number of seconds recorded (PULSE TIMER) at which time the output wil turn off. Good for turning on headlights at night

HORN honk output module. On older aftermarket alarms, it may be difficult to disarm the alarm with RF remote when horn is honking. This will give you a 2 second delay betwen honks giving you time to disarm the alarm. Unique horn honking to distinguise your car from others. Perfect to add horn honking to any alarm.

Linear actuator controller, open and close amplifier racks from a momentary source like from an alarm negative output. Sequence is START, STOP, REVERSE, STOP

Doorlock pulse generator : Add ignition control doorlocks

Channel splitter! Split 1 channel from an alarm to 2 outputs! ADD EXTRA OUTPUTS!! Both outputs are programmable for pulsed, latched or timed output

Pulses to constant output. COUNTS a number of user programmable pulses within a programmed time. Good for triggering tracking decies.

3 timers in 1. Upon a constant trigger, all 3 outputs are user programmable to delay before turnon outputs or turning on instantly then delay before turning off outputs. Good for situations where you need more than 1 timer but on a different timer period without having multiple modules

Pulses to LATCH/UNLATCH- Momentary to latch and unlatch a circuit

Pulses to pulse output. Upon a number of pulses within a user programmed time, the OUTPUT will pulse (USE this with any remote start in our alarm department, use it with your FACTORY alarm or keyless entry, hit lock twice and it will REMOTE START your car or other). Programmable to see X amount of pulse before activation (IE: 3 pushes of the LOCK button on your factory transmitter before output is sent)

Pulses to timed output. PULSE TIMER

Latching outputs. 1st pulse will latch one wire. 2nd will unlatch first wire and latch 2nd wire, 3rd pulse will latch both wires. 4th turns off both wires. PERFECT for applications like foglights or other lights which have LOW and HIGH BEAM or for 2 stage accessories!

All this and many other things too like have passenger side window have auto down or up or both might need a couple of them to achieve that but for around $20 you can't beat it

GordonCustoms

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just too update this thread, I've found that the 01-02 Astro vans have the same shifters as Gmt400's but have the tow/ haul button on it. So there's no modification needed to install it other than the wires but that's a given

Mangonesailor

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just too update this thread, I've found that the 01-02 Astro vans have the same shifters as Gmt400's but have the tow/ haul button on it. So there's no modification needed to install it other than the wires but that's a given

That's good to know.

Too late for me though.