04 Escalade 6.0 AWD build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put some Anzo LED tails on the Esky, once the bumper gets repainted and I buff where the Esky letters are the ass end will look mint

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
I'm wanting to snag some junkyard tails for the wife's black Envoy Denali for the same reason. When done professionally, they look real nice.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got all the parts needed to replace the brake lines/hoses on the Escalade, Dorman SS brake line kit, StopTech SS braided brake hoses, figured it would be a good time to flush the power steering and replace the hoses since its hydroboost so got new Gates hoses for that dropping it off at the shop Monday night

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
The Envoy just has vacuum assist and it's night and day better than my 1500. The dually will put you through the windshield though with its hydroboost. I'm surprised on a half ton SUV that they gave you hydroboost, that's awesome.

95Escahoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The Envoy just has vacuum assist and it's night and day better than my 1500. The dually will put you through the windshield though with its hydroboost. I'm surprised on a half ton SUV that they gave you hydroboost, that's awesome.

I didn't really notice it at first when I looked at it on the dealer lot, got it home and got looking at it and it had such an odd setup power steering hoses off the brake booster etc. and found out it indeed has hydroboost I think on these it has to be AWD to have it, never really got a chance to test it due to the ****** GM brake lines but once all this is installed I will be