04 Suburban 2500 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the hood, and fenders on before work. Just have to adjust everything
You must be registered for see images attach

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got more stuff put in. I have to figure out the fan shroud situation, since the drop brackets and hardware for the 6.0 fan shroud drop were different. The truck has a 3" body lift. I already broke the lower fan shroud putting it in. I bolted the upper fan shroud in for now untill I figure out how to move it. And putting the wiring back in under the fuse box was not fun.

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put the transmission crossmember in today.
Had to replace 2 coil packs which were damaged when doing the swap, and put all new plug wires. She runs. On the list is finish up everything under the hood, fluid changes, finish and install rear axle. Then finally body work and paint.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Suburban1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've been planning on heading back out to Tucson for awhile now, and next week i'm making it happen. Transferring with my job. The Burb is going to sit for a few months untill i have the funds to get it transported down. I'm most likely going to have my FZJ80 brought out first however.
I put the big tires on and i need to put whatever will go with it inside, as I don't want my family to sort through the garage to find what I need for it.