03 Tahoe console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone interested? Haven't had time to deal with putting it in eBay yet. I'll listen to offers...

Xanatost

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Carp!!!! I forgot all about it with my wedding coming. How fast are you looking to sell it? I get my check on Friday and if you still have it ill send the money out first thing in the morning for what you are asking for it and a little extra just for my screw up!! Shipping will be to 70520. If you sell it before then, then I understand man.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Carp!!!! I forgot all about it with my wedding coming. How fast are you looking to sell it? I get my check on Friday and if you still have it ill send the money out first thing in the morning for what you are asking for it and a little extra just for my screw up!! Shipping will be to 70520. If you sell it before then, then I understand man.
Just check with me before sending it. If it isn't spoken for yet then it's yours.