‘99 K1500 Classic “Karma Jr.”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
It was a blast, I drove it in multiple parades and went to a lot of shows with it, it was built back in 2006 when y’all trucks like that weren’t all too common

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And I thought a 6” was tall. Things like that make me jealous lol

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score

Yessir, I can’t tell you how many times I busted my ass in the ice because I slipped when I got out or slipped jumping in [emoji23]

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score

Yessir, I can’t tell you how many times I busted my ass in the ice because I slipped when I got out or slipped jumping in [emoji23]

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score

Do you plan to lift the ‘99? I’m getting ready to do a 6” on my 95

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
I’m doing 12 wides with some 35x12.5 on mine, I’m getting a little bored of running around with 31x10.5 15s on the ol 95

I’m currently trying to find some nice 15s or 16s. Everyone around me that has a set either won’t reply or they sell right as you get there

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
My AC in my regular cab always struggled. All I can figure is that something went wrong when it was assembled, as I can't believe GM would design a system that cooled that poorly. I don't usually hear other complaining about it. Mine had to be on MAX just to keep up with the sun. I took it to the dealer once, and of course they thought it cooled just fine.

Last edited:

Thatlowchevy

Reaction score
My AC in my regular can always struggled. All I can figure is that something went wrong when it was assembled, as I can't believe GM would design a system that cooled that poorly. I don't usually hear other complaining about it. Mine had to be on MAX just to keep up with the sun. I took it to the dealer once, and of course they thought it cooled just fine.

Yeah mine has to be on high for it to cool properly, maybe I need to clean the fan box out