Woody's Black Z71 pic history

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Lol @ this joker! :p

Woody, I re-read the build thread. Love it... Moving onto your engine build thread.
had a quick look at the GEARHEAD Dezigns link in your sig, I saw your Camaro and Beretta.. Is this your business or?

I know I read something in here that I wanted to ask you about lol but I've gotten way offtopic already.. anyway..
Haven't been able to get a solid answer on a fuel pressure gauge for the TBI trucks.. wondering if you had a link to one that I can install as a permanent fixture either behind my intake or in the cab? Any insight on this would be appreciated, thanks man.

I'm sure I'll be hammerin' some questions towards you, didn't realize you had completed pretty well the exact same swap I am looking at until you posted in my thread.. which was MUCH appreciated. Thanks again man.

Gearhead Dezign is some stuff I do as a side job.

I used a specific adapter for the permanent FP gauge that replaces the factory adapter. I didn't use their gauge though, I got a 30psi one from Summit.
http://www.rvmorsemachine.com/product.htm

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hauled a 68 Cuda for my old man yesterday. Those 2500 springs are so much better... Borrowed the trailer from a friend. It's a heavy SOB! Took a few old pics off my phone and added them too.

old stuff

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Junk Cuda #6 on the way home. My father has an addiction. He needs help. haha

woody80z28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got some pictures from the roofing job I finished on the house. Gave the truck a good workout. The pallet of shingles was 2600lb and the gross trailer weight for the heaviest load of demolition was 8400lb. And I put on a good hitch just to be on the safe side since I knew I'd be hauling heavy. Truck is only rated for a 7000lb trailer, but it's really more like a 5/8 ton at this point. haha Handled it really well.

Also put a heater in the garage and I LOVE IT! haha