SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
truck looks tight man. i cant figure out why it looks taller than mine. same lift and tire size lol. good luck with build
Hmmm. Maybe its to do with how much crank you have. I still have the polyurethane bump stops in for the lower control arms and the arms are almost resting on them.

I got my u-bolts at last! Time to replace the 4" block with the 5.5" I'm pretty excited!.
You must be registered for see images attach

Got them for $40 :(

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
What were those lines you replaced again on page 5? I was lookin around there did not see what was goin on. I am thinking about putting a dynatech spit flow on my truck a long with piaa lights. What do you think about these?

http://www.amazon.com/PIAA-5291-85-...=UTF8&qid=1382293458&sr=1-4&keywords=piaa+520

The lines I replaced were the oil cooler lines. I think the oil cooler might have been optional, a lot of people choose to bypass it.

Those are nice lights! I think they would look sweet! I don't know anything about the dynatech sry.

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea the dynatechs sound real nice i used to have a spintech on my nbs 6.0 but with the cats its still pretty quiet. Just doin little things on these trucks make a big difference. I am thinking about blacking out the bumper and corner ligghts and tails. Maybe even black handles again if thats how they come stock? My handles are wasted like someone bashed in the driver door.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmm. Maybe its to do with how much crank you have. I still have the polyurethane bump stops in for the lower control arms and the arms are almost resting on them.
this may be a noooob question but can you still crank the torsion bars up even tho i have a lift?

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
depends what lift sorta. you can always crank them just depends on your angles and such as to how much you can and the more you do the stiffer the ride and worse on your suspension.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
this may be a noooob question but can you still crank the torsion bars up even tho i have a lift?

It does depend on the lift kit. We have Pro Comp 6" lifts that gave me 5.5" without any cranking. The RCX 6" kit only gives you about 4" lift, they expect you to crank it up for the full 6". So I'm thinking if you have an RCX at 6" right now you probably can't crank anymore, but if you have a Pro Comp you most likely can crank at least another inch bout of it. I have plenty of threads left on my keys to crank more. There would be no point in me cranking anymore because its almost on the bumpstops. Any more crank without removing the bump stops will make it ride bad like Tyler was saying. So.....what lift do ya have?