SkyHighColorado's 94' White Z71 Build.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jt1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It does depend on the lift kit. We have Pro Comp 6" lifts that gave me 5.5" without any cranking. The RCX 6" kit only gives you about 4" lift, they expect you to crank it up for the full 6". So I'm thinking if you have an RCX at 6" right now you probably can't crank anymore, but if you have a Pro Comp you most likely can crank at least another inch bout of it. I have plenty of threads left on my keys to crank more. There would be no point in me cranking anymore because its almost on the bumpstops. Any more crank without removing the bump stops will make it ride bad like Tyler was saying. So.....what lift do ya have?
oh okay fair enough. well i bought the truck lifted already, of whicch i cant see any indication of what brand name it is. only thing i can see is that it has pro comp shocks. altho mine doesnt have track bars or anything like that which i noticed alot of the pro comp kits have :/

Last edited:

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
oh okay fair enough. well i bought the truck lifted already, of whicch i cant see any indication of what brand name it is. only thing i can see is that it has pro comp shocks. altho mine doesnt have track bars or anything like that which i noticed alot of the pro comp kits have :/
Show me a photo of it and I may be able to tell you.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
I went to the junk yard today.
My pullings were:
Under hood storage box/ newer style washer fluid reservoir and bracket that the Charcoal canister clips to and the hoses for the canister. I got some work done today. I pulled my charcoal canister, horn and washer fluid container with the pump. Had to bend the bracket a little to get it to fit right then put the bolt is backwards from behind the headlights. its hard to explain, but now I need to but the excess off the bolts so the washer bottle will fit right. Now tomorrow I will put it all together. I had to cut and extend the plug for the washer motor. Pics to cone soon.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Here is the bracket installed on '94 inner fender.
You must be registered for see images attach

The charcoal canister bracket.

And the washer.

And the storage box.

SkyHighColorado

^LIFTED^
Reaction score
Finished! I like it a lot....

There you go! Let me know what you think.
BTW....this washer fluid reservoir holds a 1/2 gallon more than my other one did.

Last edited: