My 94 GMC Sierra Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
The LED bar? seems fine. Still all work and it did a great job lighting up my side lot this past fall so I could rake leaves before my wife came home and yelled at me again. LOL!

Actually been thinking of getting a roll bar and mounting 24" in the center and a LED pod on each side angled slightly outward. Got to see what happens in the spring.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Well, today sucked! I went to lunch during a freak white out, backed into a snow bank and crushed the roll pan. I'm so pissed!

My kid said he could fix it, but I think it would be better to just get a new one. Plus I can cut the holes for the flush mount LEDs before it gets painted.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Finally got time to rotate the tires today. While they were off, I adjusted the rear brakes and performed a weight loss mod. Knocked off the rust from the drums, left a small pile, LOL! Plus I figured out what the rattle over harsh bumps was, the lower caliper bolt sheared off. I guess I over tightened it when I did the brakes in hurry a few weeks ago. Fixed it, greased the suspension and topped of the fluids. Rides smoother and quieter now. And stops faster too!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Spent this weekends free time detailing the truck. Plus I finally installed the speaker grilles that I got over the winter.

You must be registered for see images attach

It's so nice to drive a clean truck!! Now I just need to order a new roll pan to fix that damage and I will be happy again!

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
damn that truck is so clean! and love the pre runner light bar! where did you get it????

Thanks. The pre runner bar is something I have wanted for years. I got it at Off Road Warehouse. Only issue I have had is it started rusting almost right away. Last year I stripped it and sprayed it with bed liner. It has since started to blister in spots again. Going to take it off in a few weeks and do it over again. Along with the step bars.

1994chevymanual

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. The pre runner bar is something I have wanted for years. I got it at Off Road Warehouse. Only issue I have had is it started rusting almost right away. Last year I stripped it and sprayed it with bed liner. It has since started to blister in spots again. Going to take it off in a few weeks and do it over again. Along with the step bars.
Alright thank you! and how was their shipping?