My 94 GMC Sierra Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Finally got the chance to use the oversized tires in the snow today. Never needed 4WD. They still ride smooth. Considering I barely balanced them, LOL! And they only rub on hard turns so I'm quite happy with them. Maybe the next time I get tires, I will go with the 315s

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Not a lot to update. One of the tires is starting to shake, so one day soon I will put the mudders back on. Developed a major exhaust leak. Catalytic convertor is cracked, the back of the muffler is blown out. Need to order that stuff once I get some cash scrounged up.

Today, My son and I went to the junkyard. Scored a arm rest to replace the one I pretty much tore off the door. Just needs to be cleaned up. Also found a filler neck that is probably only a few months old! Mine is starting to leak. Last month I tightened the hose clamp and kind of crushed it a bit.

Overall, the truck is running great and has been working hard all winter. Can't wait till the 01 Monte is done and the weather breaks so I can park the truck for a bit and get some much needed maintenance done

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Finally found time today to swap to the summer tires, shake down the suspension, check and adjust the brakes and top off the fluids. Feels so much better now with the 285's again.

Next up, fix the driver's door! Tired of having to slam it, the inner panel being loose and no armrest.

Wish this rain would stop for a few days, I'd really like to wash it.