My 94 GMC Sierra Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yes it does!!! And mine is getting loud as well, the cat has a few pinholes that are getting larger. I need to get under it and try to weld them up. But I still drive it daily, the Montes are tucked away for the winter.
If anyone has heard the story before, I have had the worst luck with my exhaust. I bought it with a broken manifold bolt (still not leaking after 5 years) and no nuts on the studs for the manifold outlet apparently. Or they all fell off. The second week I owned it I took it to the shop that installed the exhaust to have leaks welded The left side cat ended up dropping onto the ground on a ride Into work when the day the trans lines blew and the alternator charge wire broke. Yes. All at once. Voltage slowly dropping on my way to work. At 10 volts the cheap gas line fix the PO did failed at holding my trans fluid the first time. Had it towed in on a flatbed. Fixed the dropped pipe. Strung up with coat hangers. While wheeling 100+miles from home that summer the right side cat fell off. Drove home running like dog sht. Put all lock nuts on. Fixed numerous hangers for the next two years on a monthly basis. Welds failed and gave up trying to fix hangers. Used coat hangers on 50% of the exhaust. Held up fine for a year. Went back n vacation over my birthday and came home to find new midpipes, a super 40, tailpipes and tips. Found cracked manifold the same day. Four days later got rear ended. Fawked up brand new tips, tailpipes, mounts and hangers. Ripped hole in tailpipe. Torch and brute strength got the exhaust off the pavement. Coat hangers currently good ng 50% of exhaust together again. Zero issues for 9 months again with hangers. Manifold is now in two separate pieces and sounds like dog sht. Muffler is literally the only thing I won't need to replace. :banghead::suicide:

sent from a likely flagged smartphone.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Spent some time fixing the rear roll pan brace this morning. Broke off at the lower mounting bolt. Had to make a new brace. I need to find a bigger garage to rent. My truck barely fits!
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Yamaben

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your truck looks fantastic. Great job! I just love how you have worked so hard and spent all the time and money to build an absolutely beautiful truck and then someone says "that decal looks a little high". You coulda put the decal on sideways and it still would be an awesome truck.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Your truck looks fantastic. Great job! I just love how you have worked so hard and spent all the time and money to build an absolutely beautiful truck and then someone says "that decal looks a little high". You coulda put the decal on sideways and it still would be an awesome truck.

Thanks, After 17 years it's finally looking like it should. And that comment was no big deal, I o things my way anyways.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score