94' GMC 3500HD 4X4 Conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GM4ever

Reaction score
Beautiful HD! Not often (almost never) you find one that is in such nice condition and low miles. Also rare to find them with the Silverado/SLE interior/full power options, especially in the earlier years. Then put on top of that it's a 4x4 conversion which are not common at all! You sir have a unicorn there.. enjoy!

EDIT - the one thing that's throwing me off are the door handles; I'd wonder if someone swapped them out in the past, or if this is an example of a running change during the 1994 year model. 1993 HD's got the smooth handles, and every 1994 HD I've seen got the Kodiak/Topkick large grab style handles. I don't know if that means they -ALL- got them, though.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard
that is why did not hesitate to buy this truck.
Im still trying to figure out what was done to this truck. Im pretty sure some where along the way the cab and body panels were swapped out it use to be yellow and thats why the door handles are of a 1500 style. but i did get the proper door handles and they are now. i alos ditched the west coast style mirrors for a set of 99-06 tow mirrors.