Jesse the resurrected 91 GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Update, started process of elimination and changing parts to discover the plugs were sot and all gapped over 55...lol, wires cap and rotor were shot, chaged o2 sensor, and removed bed again and changed fuel pump and filter and immediately after drove it over the weekend from Saint Cloud Florida to CubRun Kentucky hauling my Harley in the back to go to the Sturgis Kentucky bike rally! I have now fell in love with this truck all over again....the fuel mileage was awesome! Thisbtruck performed flawlessly....this truck rocks...863 miles both directions! This is a pic on the way up come out the mountains in Tennessee...for a 4.3 this thing isnt happy unless it's doing 75-80 mph...lol, its a camper special it says in the glove box, the tank is huge apparently....
You must be registered for see images attach
That's my trucks' happy place too(70-75-80) and they're both 350/5.7s. A lot of it is gearing and final drive ratios. Overdrive makes major difference!