92 2500 6 lug 4x4 NV4500 built SBC ext cab short box long term build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of meeting Sean today, in REAL LIFE! Lol
The guy definitely knows his stuff and has some awesome plans for this truck!
Gonna be fun to watch him put this truck together and potentially get my hands dirty helping him if stars align.
I know he will be a valuable asset when it comes to helping get a LS tucked under the hood of my truck.
Just have to keep myself checked when he tries to convince me to run compound,dual or triple turbos!!!

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had the pleasure of meeting Sean today, in REAL LIFE! Lol
The guy definitely knows his stuff and has some awesome plans for this truck!
Gonna be fun to watch him put this truck together and potentially get my hands dirty helping him if stars align.
I know he will be a valuable asset when it comes to helping get a LS tucked under the hood of my truck.
Just have to keep myself checked when he tries to convince me to run compound,dual or triple turbos!!!
Absolutely thank you for stopping by I’m glad to see you walking pretty well considering the accident a few months ago. Thanks to you the truck is now street legal with the mirrors you gave me so it’s much appreciated!

I was out your way today getting a smoothie bumper and GMC grill. My little guy told me “dad there is no speed limit on this road!” So I acted the part. Funny kid.