K2500 as a Daily

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ZWilson07

Reaction score
Truck is very clean. What have you been using to keep your paint in such nice shape? Also were your grill and bumpers rattle canned or out of a gun? They seem like they came out to well to be rattle can even though there are a few people you can lay down some decent work with em.

11MPG

Reaction score
You will need more than a week.

Been there done that. Only need a week.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

11MPG

Reaction score
Truck is very clean. What have you been using to keep your paint in such nice shape? Also were your grill and bumpers rattle canned or out of a gun? They seem like they came out to well to be rattle can even though there are a few people you can lay down some decent work with em.

I used Chemical Guys V series polish with a buffer to get the shine back as well as remove the scratches and swirls. After that used their glaze topped with Jet Seal to protect the paint and keep it shiny.

The painting was done with a gun in a garage with exhaust fans. Sanded, cleaned, sealer, paint, clear.

11MPG

Reaction score
ARE is one of the last companies making hard shell caps for these but they are still really well built. But yeah. The diamond plate really needs to go now.

Also might buy a rough but low milage 1998 C2500 tomorrow ......for a specific part
:cheers:

Jorge6.5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Very beautiful truck you have there. The mods you have done are very tasteful. I'm digging your exhaust. Where did you get those tail pipes and what size are they? Would love to hear how it sounds with new exhaust. I want to replicate that exhaust on my big block 5 speed except with chambered mufflers.

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ARE is one of the last companies making hard shell caps for these but they are still really well built. But yeah. The diamond plate really needs to go now.

Also might buy a rough but low milage 1998 C2500 tomorrow ......for a specific part
:cheers:
Nv4500?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk