Hawkeye's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Alright, when I need a 14 bolt I know where I am going, haha- they are all like $400/$600 up here.

BTW, we need pics of your truck with the tows on!

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally getting around to new pictures
You must be registered for see images attach

Out at the shooting range cutting wood and I decided to get a quick pic.

Started spraying my spring nuts with PB today so I can replace the exhaust donuts Satersay. Anyone have and tips for me? not real sure what im getting myself into lol

70stroker

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Started spraying my spring nuts with PB today so I can replace the exhaust donuts Satersay. Anyone have and tips for me? not real sure what im getting myself into lol

They can be fun, exspecially if they have never been out. Sounds like your taking the measures to make it go as smooth as possible. sometime i will heat them up and let them cool a few times to break that rust loose before i attempt it.

Truck looks good man

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score

Damn strassers truck is hiding mine :lol:

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put bryans wheel spacers on last night as they were making his tires rub. Think i over tightened a lug or two because my already warped rotters have gotten worse. I would like to upgrade them since i need to replace them anyway, what are some good upgrades for the front brakes? I looked at the NBS conversion and that looks like alittle more work then I can do so that's not going to happen lol.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I say replace the bad parts and make sure they are put back in correctly and that you tighten your lugs right. The only upgrades I am really aware of are hydro-boost brake systems from the heavier trucks, 3/4 ton brakes(or calipers... can't remember which ones worked or didn't)

I must have missed these pictures- looking good man! How are the tow mirrors treating you so far? Liking them?

Good to see my grill guard getting some use!