Hawkeye's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
There is nothing around here. We've seen a couple of rusted out no motor/trans completely stripped '55 F-100 but the guy wanted $3000 each because of the "potential profit you could make off of one fully restored".... :nono:

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Say u better keep it to him he could make so much profit off a rusted old ford with no eng/trans lol
Im brand loyal i will only have chevys possibly a gmc

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I'm not. I want a 5.9 cummins in a RCdually 4x4 5-speed Dodge...

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need some help guys..... Over the last few days iv been having trouble with it dying on me. There is no bogging down, sputtering, or running rough it just shuts off. I noticed it was running low volts so I had the alt. tested and it came back bad so we replaced that. I have had the battery tested 3 times and left it charging over night as well as changing the battery cables. That raised my volts back up but it died as soon as I back out of my drive way. It happens most often when stopping at stops signs but has happened a few time as soon as I get on the gas. No codes are being thrown and I retimed it to a half a degree advanced. Any help would be great as I am about to burn it to the ground.

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Might check the cap and rotor. With all of the moisture we've had in the air here lately it's possible that its gotten corroded. Mine would usually sputter before it died and was kinda hard to start but it was always idling like crap when the cap and rotor were bad. Just a thought, and a fairly quick check. Pull the cap and look at the contacts if they're white or a blue-ish you may want to get a new one.

BTW I live just down the road from you guys in Osky. Living in Fremont.