Hawkeye's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
he took the add down when I went to call him back and tell him I wasnt going to buy them so im guessing there sold. I was all set to get them until dad found out and made it VERY clear that it wasnt going to happen.

Scott- I think 2.5? Ill double check though I didnt buy them so im not really sure but ill ask the kid I got them from.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
he dosnt like spending money on his cars. To him they are just a way to get from point a to point b. As long as they run thats good enough for him. He was still pissed about me getting tows, i talked to him a few times about it and realized it was not going to happen.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
he dosnt like spending money on his cars. To him they are just a way to get from point a to point b. As long as they run thats good enough for him. He was still pissed about me getting tows, i talked to him a few times about it and realized it was not going to happen.

The way that I see it (not saying I'm better than your dad or have superior ideas, just how I look at it)

1- I'm not smoking
2- I don't drink (much)
3- I don't party
4- I don't run up credit cards
5- I don't do drugs

All things that a lot of people blow money on- at least my truck is semi-constructive and retains some sort of value as opposed to smoking or doing drugs.

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Say its for your safty if he still says no U graduate pretty quick then you can get whatever you want for it

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As long as I keep it under $150ish and with not say anything or only get stuff every couple months hes not to pissed. Iv learned to pick and choose my battles and I saw it wasnt going to end well so I decided not to push it.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
me and my dad mod stuff together he helps me with my trucks and I help him with his car

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Luckily my dad supports modding cars. We want a '53 chevy 3100 or a '32 Ford Roadster to fix up and take to shows. My friends and the rest of my family on the other hand... not so much...

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Ya me and my dad want a 47-53 chevy truck we found a beat up one for $700 we might buy it