Hawkeye's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Only pictures I took from the other night. Somewhere I saw where you can use a ford superduty swaybar link does anyone happen to know the part number for it?

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
20 minutes Southwest of here, about halfway between Eddyville and Albia. Its called Witt Auto salvage

awesome thanks man- depending on how things go maybe I'll do that along with the lift :p

If they happen to have a 14 bolt 6 lug 3.73 it will be VERY tempting, haha

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Been raining like crazy the last few days so I havn't messed with finding my codes yet. My TBI came today so I can send the injectors to get cleaned next week and start the mods while they are gone. Looking at throttle spacers I notice some have a angled place between the two holes, does that help at all? Only reason I ask is because I got one at a pull-a-part but it has the groves cut in the bores. I need to get the extended bolts that hold the air cleaner on from somewhere anyone know of a good place?