Hawkeye's Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
I think it's a pretty straightforward job- and yeah, I'd just drive it over there. Or pull it/haul it if you don't feel like it would make it ok.

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pulled alittle oil out of her at lunch and it looks ok to me a little thin but not bad. The chunks of dirt were in the bucket before I was short on time and thats what I found.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well went to let it warm up this morning before school and then went back inside is finish getting ready then when I went to leave I couldnt put it in gear. It would move about half way to reverse then stick. So after moving the wheel and moving it up and down and nothing working I decided to shut it down and drive the car to school and wouldnt you know the key as jammed. After messing with that for awhile and getting nowhere I said screw it and unpluged the battery. We get out early from school so now I have something to da atleast.http://www.gmt400.com/forum/images/smilies/whymewhyme.gif

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
well went to let it warm up this morning before school and then went back inside is finish getting ready then when I went to leave I couldnt put it in gear. It would move about half way to reverse then stick. So after moving the wheel and moving it up and down and nothing working I decided to shut it down and drive the car to school and wouldnt you know the key as jammed. After messing with that for awhile and getting nowhere I said screw it and unpluged the battery. We get out early from school so now I have something to da atleast.http://www.gmt400.com/forum/images/smilies/whymewhyme.gif

Think its about time to say goodbye to Sally and find a new one she's just havin alot of problems

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Not much of an update, just been driving it and waiting on the weather to warm back up so I can start my headache rack and the million other projects I have going on. On a better note I did just text a guy about a set of rims. If those dont work out then a set of towing mirrors might be in the near future.
http://desmoines.craigslist.org/pts/3650253658.html

hey, I deliver through Jefferson. If you are positive that you want those maybe we could set something up for me getting them down to you :shrug:

hawkeyez71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well the rims fell through so I ordered the tows a couple minutes ago. On another note anyone got a carb for honda express laying around they want to sell lol?