Got some heartbreaking news today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
WOW! I'm glad to see everything is working out for you on this one! I really didn't think you were going to be so lucky when I first read this post months ago.

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The bed still has to be straightened and lined up but that will be done while we’re waiting on the new trim and title. It’s been a hell of a ride, and I really wish I could’ve been much more hands on with this, but duty calls and I have to take my opportunity to further my education. With any luck, I’ll be back in it by Christmas break. Thanks fellas for all the support. More to come!

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hope no one wrote this thread off just yet. Proof at how the state of Alabama and insurance companies love to drag their feet sometimes. Work stopped shortly after that last post because there was no point in continuing until the state approved an inspection. The bumper, sticker, and trim molding were all that was left to do, literally half a day’s work. Well, that inspection was given a green light and finally happened today. It passed easily and we are now just waiting on the new title to come in the mail in what they said should be within a weeks time and everything will finally return to normal. Trim will be on by then. Should finally make its triumphant return when I get back home from school for Easter. As always more updates as they come but hopefully we are about to finally close this chapter for good. Picture is a sneak peak sent to me of the fresh sticker.

You must be registered for see images attach

1500z71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you get to keep a clean title?
No sir, salvaged title here. Since I’m off at school now and drive a car (which hell even it has a salvaged title from a small fender bender) we are actually going to put it on antique insurance sometime after this. Paying way less and will help keep the miles off of it. The truck will be a garage queen and will get to go out cruising on weekends when I’m home.