FastOrange Build Thread: 1989 4x4 StepSide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mercedes mechanic

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This picture has like a modern day "Red Dawn" feel to it.

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Josh, I've got a smoothie sitting here at my place. It's in the way. But I won't be anywhere near your way until the summer. If you've got someone you know coming to the coast sooner, get 'em to stop by my place & I'll load it up. It has one small mark way down low. Get it outa here!

*Edit* I've got a black rear bumper too, if ya want. Pretty good shape. And again, It's in the way!

Last edited:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Josh, I've got a smoothie sitting here at my place. It's in the way. But I won't be anywhere near your way until the summer. If you've got someone you know coming to the coast sooner, get 'em to stop by my place & I'll load it up. It has one small mark way down low. Get it outa here!

*Edit* I've got a black rear bumper too, if ya want. Pretty good shape. And again, It's in the way!

PM sent :) really could use a rear bumper for little blue :lol:
You must be registered for see images attach

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
I got a perfect smoothie from a local yard for $50. Around here they seem to be more common than even the ones with molding.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
New windshield and going in for inspection today! hope she passes.
good luck.. most of the inspections i get done are buy a guy who knows a guy who never actually sees the vehicle. overall they usually cost less.

I always make sure I have good working breaks and steering though.. It just that little ****.. a few years ago I couldnt get a saftey because my caddie's sun visor didnt stay up and I used a little piece of wood jamed in the edge of the headliner to hold it.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
good luck.. most of the inspections i get done are buy a guy who knows a guy who never actually sees the vehicle. overall they usually cost less.

I always make sure I have good working breaks and steering though.. It just that little ****.. a few years ago I couldnt get a saftey because my caddie's sun visor didnt stay up and I used a little piece of wood jamed in the edge of the headliner to hold it.

my uncles doing the inspection, should be no problem passing, plus everything actually works, so its all good.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
truck passed, couple thing were wrong.

-Rear front driveshaft u-joint
-Transfer case gasket has small leak
-license plate light burnt out (uncle popped in new bulb)