FastOrange Build Thread: 1989 4x4 StepSide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If my truck ever needed an inspection I would be screwed.....SES light, Air bag light, ABS light, oil leak(either oil filter adaptor gasket or drain plug), exhaust leaks

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Our inspections are a joke. You pull up and toot the horn, flash each blinker, turn the headlights on, they see if the brake lights work and they put a new sticker on. That's it here in town, idk about anywhere else in tupelo. My horn doesn't work so I can't get one.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Our inspections are a joke. You pull up and toot the horn, flash each blinker, turn the headlights on, they see if the brake lights work and they put a new sticker on. That's it here in town, idk about anywhere else in tupelo. My horn doesn't work so I can't get one.

Hey I could Pass that one!!!!!:lol:

chevydude1608

Reaction score
No kidding wish i could find a half decent looking chevy for that price. I can't believe how strict some of the laws/inspection/etc. is for some of you guys.
I just hand my mechanic a 20 dollar bill and my insurance for inspection on anything and the bac is .08 but i just got my chl so now .00 Im still debating
on getting my class 3.I got a buddy with it. just don't know if its worth the hassle to go full auto when i can just go shoot his guns.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
soo, i had this roll/showbar in my back yard, as a joke i set it up in the truck, thoughts?

You must be registered for see images attach

Before:

After:

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I used to like them. But now I think they're just funny lookin.

Btw, I'm gonna come raid your backyard. You've had a nice smoothie bumper and now this. There's no telling what's back there!