FastOrange Build Thread: 1989 4x4 StepSide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
:nono: i could've held on to it for ya.

I was gonna say, I could've kept it shiny for you, but I know if I got it, I'd paint it black hahaha

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Not extremely hard, but everyone wants one. I found one on Cl locally a while back but he wanted $250 for the thing! :crazy:

And I've found a few here and there but never in good shape.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Not extremely hard, but everyone wants one. I found one on Cl locally a while back but he wanted $250 for the thing! :crazy:

And I've found a few here and there but never in good shape.

$250! :lol: can buy a new one for that price!!!

most around here are dented to **** or have a shitload of holes for lights and stuff drilled in them, this one was one my dad got from his friend when he divorced his wife, was off a 1994, had some holes drilled for lights on top, but i put lights on anyways, other then that, bumper is mint, i would have swapped it onto my 94 long time ago if it didnt have the holes for lights!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Exactly. I was not gonna pay 250 for it.

I did see a guy at the gas station one day with one that was PERFECT, and I asked him if he'd sell or trade it? He said no, but he'd bought the truck a that day for $300. It was a 93 rcsb with the 4.3. I was floored, but even after talkin for 30 minutes, he still wouldn't sell me the dang bumper :lol:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Exactly. I was not gonna pay 250 for it.

I did see a guy at the gas station one day with one that was PERFECT, and I asked him if he'd sell or trade it? He said no, but he'd bought the truck a that day for $300. It was a 93 rcsb with the 4.3. I was floored, but even after talkin for 30 minutes, he still wouldn't sell me the dang bumper :lol:

:lol:

did he have the bumper off or something?

and damn $300!!! then again, i only paid $700 for this little guy.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Nope. I just wanted the **** that bad that I would have swapped them in the dang parkin lot. And it was a steal. It ran great but needed paint, but the dang bumper was perfect.