FastOrange Build Thread: 1989 4x4 StepSide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Thats rough.. I (almost) wish we had some colder weather here. we hardly have snow at all.
One of the best things i bought was a tire to tire transfer cord. Since I run my tires up around 60psi is i can fill up one to 40 with the others and drive home, or away from home.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
fixed the tire, wasn't even the tire, valve stem was leaking, thank god my uncle owns tire shop, free fix!

also, got the truck to start and it had very rough idle, "Scanned" Truck (With a staple!) and i had a code 33 (Low Vacuum at MAP Sensor), Sure enough, the -40 temps snapped the little plastic line, ran down tot my GF's work, grabbed a chunk of hose (Free) and truck runs better then ever!

Man, gotta love free fixes!

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
Nice I wish all mine would have been free. My truck has nickled and dimed me to death recently. I guess it goes with getting a truck back on the road after sitting 3 years.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
Glad to hear its working good... still a little jealous of the cold temps your getting. we've got rain again here

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
slapped the 94 grill on, just to see what it looks like.

You must be registered for see images attach

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
slapped the 94 grill on, just to see what it looks like.

looks good and updated lights and nbs wheels or the saw blades would look great on that

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
looks good and updated lights and nbs wheels or the saw blades would look great on that

i dont like the updated lights, i like the sealed beams, looks old school.

im on the search for some NBS or NNBS wheels, my GF might be getting new ones for her 2008, so i might but her old ones, 17's.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
i dont like the updated lights, i like the sealed beams, looks old school.

im on the search for some NBS or NNBS wheels, my GF might be getting new ones for her 2008, so i might but her old ones, 17's.

true it keeps it with the lights it would have for that year and 17s would look sweet on that