FastOrange Build Thread: 1989 4x4 StepSide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Compared what the truck looked like then and now, and I really like where the truck is going. Looking great...
You must be registered for see images attach

By the way, I dunno if it's been mentioned or whatever but are you looking for a gas tank door? If so I've got one on my parts truck you can have if you pay the shipping. Just sayin'.

Keep up the good work

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
went out to 150 Mile House last night, got my buddy at the wreckers to give me a hand putting on new rear bumper, also got some tires and wheel opening trim off him. truck is looking great!

Tires are 265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ST's.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
By the way, I dunno if it's been mentioned or whatever but are you looking for a gas tank door? If so I've got one on my parts truck you can have if you pay the shipping. Just sayin'.

the box is actually broken, no way to bolt one up.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
rad blew up on sunday, weirdest thing ever, the flange around where the trans cooler bolts on blew off? anyways, i stole the 350/Standard (No trans cooler) rad out of my lemans, and also the trans cooler from it, and i added a 5-Blade fan with a new clutch (Off my orange truck, went efan ages ago) inplace of the old 3-blade fan.

truck rans great now, and alot cooler.