FastOrange Build Thread: 1989 4x4 StepSide

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I used to like them. But now I think they're just funny lookin.

Btw, I'm gonna come raid your backyard. You've had a nice smoothie bumper and now this. There's no telling what's back there!

:lol:

Its been said on other forum's, that my backyard is like car hoarders, and its true.

i could build a whole running driving car with the parts we have.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
Our shop is like that except it's only Camaro stuff. You could build 3 generations of then from the parts we've got stashed away in places.

Balzer

and Mean Girl *truck*
Reaction score
I have laways liked a simple, single-single roll bar in a stepside truck. Thats what was "cool" when I grew up so I guess it will always be something I like.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Our shop is like that except it's only Camaro stuff. You could build 3 generations of then from the parts we've got stashed away in places.
we have everything for 1st and 2nd gen camaro/firebird parts to 68-72 A-Body stuff to shitload of 88-98 truck parts, and everything in between. there is 4 different BBC's in my garage, a 350 Poncho in there as well, a SBC of some sort in the back yard, and a 455 Buick in my Pontiac Lemans, lol, not to mention numerous TH350's and TH400's in both BOP and Chev configurations.

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
I'm renting the u-haul right now, I'll tell you when I'm close so you can take the folks out to dinner for a little bit. Just remember to leave a key under the mat for me. I'm sure if dad caught wind of all the camaro parts he'd be up for a road trip too

You must be registered for see images attach

That's his pride and joy. I've shown him pictures of your dads and he messed up the keyboard with all the :drool:

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I'm renting the u-haul right now, I'll tell you when I'm close so you can take the folks out to dinner for a little bit. Just remember to leave a key under the mat for me. I'm sure if dad caught wind of all the camaro parts he'd be up for a road trip too

That's his pride and joy. I've shown him pictures of your dads and he messed up the keyboard with all the :drool:

:drool: I love 2nd gen's!

this is my backyard last year, :lol:

My 1970 Pontiac LeMans Sport (Poor mans GTO) will restore some day!

90chevstepside

iPhone Repair Tech!
Reaction score
We have 2 actually :cool:

And holy sheet. I was imagining a huge pasture with parts all spread out, you put took all the parts and squeezed them in a fence! :lol:

I might start a thread about our camaros. Between me and my dad we have a '70, a '72 1/2, an '85, a '94, plus a '75 chevy luv thats painted to match the '72 1/2 I put a pic of up.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
We have 2 actually :cool:

And holy sheet. I was imagining a huge pasture with parts all spread out, you put took all the parts and squeezed them in a fence! :lol:

I might start a thread about our camaros. Between me and my dad we have a '70, a '72 1/2, an '85, a '94, plus a '75 chevy luv thats painted to match the '72 1/2 I put a pic of up.
Should start a camaro thread :), i know there is more guys here with them, and i would join in with pics of my dad's.