3/4 Ton Lift Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, your bumpers must be crazy heavy. Mine is at 41" last time I checked.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Yeah I am running 5 leafs and an overload with the 4" block. I am just about cranked all the way just to get as close to level as possible but I am pretty sure my front bumper has a lot to with that! I am running 305s and I can't wait to get some 315s to fill out the wheel wells a lot more. You can see the wheel well difference in the pictures. I think you will be alright with the leaf springs and a two inch block!
This was the day I did the swap and I had about an inch or so of Cali Lean with just the four inch block
You must be registered for see images attach

This was today cranked basically level. Before I cranked it all the way to get it more level I had an obvious amount of rake that drove me crazy and it was right at 42 1/2 inches out back.

thank you sir!

Wow, your bumpers must be crazy heavy. Mine is at 41" last time I checked.

Or your tires are that much bigger.

his tires should be that much bigger I would think

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
:shrug: we are both on 305/70's I thought.....

yours are mudders, deeper tread. When ordering a tire it'll say "diameter" which will vary a lot from tire to tire. And as you've seen, he's hauled a lot more weight with his truck so his springs probably ARE a little more broke in.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yours are mudders, deeper tread. When ordering a tire it'll say "diameter" which will vary a lot from tire to tire. And as you've seen, he's hauled a lot more weight with his truck so his springs probably ARE a little more broke in.

Ya mine said 34" but actually only measure 33" mounted on the rim. I'd agree on the spring deal if he still had his half ton springs....

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I know for a fact they are crazy heavy. The front probably belongs on a bigger truck hahaha Are the wheel wells even on both front and back? When I measure to the same place it measures out a lot higher but it isn't really higher? It is weird I will have to get a pic tomorrow. I am currently have about half a bolt turn from being cranked up all the way. I know when I had the lift first put on I had the front set at four inches took the bumper off and the front shot up like 3 inches giving me major cali! I am curious as to how high it goes when I remove here in about a week or two to get the truck repainted.

To get an idea on how heavy it is this was with my 1/2 ton bars cranked all the way up. Tightened to the max with an RCX AAL out back