3/4 Ton Lift Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
What does an overload look like?

Sent from fiberglass covered Galaxy S3

The overload is the short spring at the bottom of the pack. It doesnt extend to the eyes and it is at least twice as thick as the other springs in the pack

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The overload is the short spring at the bottom of the pack. It doesnt extend to the eyes and it is at least twice as thick as the other springs in the pack

Is it better to get the 3/4 ton with the overload? And about average how mich lift would i gain with that, even though im looking more for the towing.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Is it better to get the 3/4 ton with the overload? And about average how mich lift would i gain with that, even though im looking more for the towing.

i gained about 2.75"

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score

I gained 2.5" and towing wise it was the best mod I have ever done. I tow a lot and it is almost always heavy loads

benz88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pages back it was covered. There is NO Difference between 3/4ton, 1/2 or 1ton Springs. All have the Same Springs/Options. Same Part Numbers and Same Thickness for all OBSs Go to GMparts or Rock Auto and check. Just Look for an OBS at the junkyard and check its spring pack for More leafs an overload

Havoc2004

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
In all honesty I really didnt notice much difference in ride quality if anything at all and the install was pretty easy. It took me and my dad afternoon to do them. Even without the helper spring it looks like your regular leaf pack has one more than mine! The bigger leaf pack gave me about 2 1/2 inches of lift in the back. Just be careful to take ALL the tension off them or they will shoot out and can be very dangerous!
You must be registered for see images attach

This was right after they were installed and I was at about 4 1/2 inches up front
You must be registered for see images attach

Your truck kinda makes me feel happy in the pants.....