3/4 Ton Lift Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I know its common to measure at the wheel well opening. I tend to measure mine at the lower body line just behind the front wheel well and just in front of the rear wheel well. That way I know the truck is sitting level.

CrewCab Steve

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I know its common to measure at the wheel well opening. I tend to measure mine at the lower body line just behind the front wheel well and just in front of the rear wheel well. That way I know the truck is sitting level.

CrewCab Steve
yah but then you can't compare to other ppl

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So if i go to the junk yard how do i tell the difference in the 3/4 ton leaf packs. So i know which ones im getting because im sure there is more than one kind of 3/4 ton leafs out there.

Sent from fiberglass covered Galaxy S3

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
So if i go to the junk yard how do i tell the difference in the 3/4 ton leaf packs. So i know which ones im getting because im sure there is more than one kind of 3/4 ton leafs out there.

Mine came off a 98 Chevy 2500 Ext cab long bed 4x4 with a 350. You will know the difference between the 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton ones right away. Each leaf is a lot thicker and they are heavier. My springs have five leafs and an overload

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine came off a 98 Chevy 2500 Ext cab long bed 4x4 with a 350. You will know the difference between the 1/2 ton and 3/4 ton ones right away. Each leaf is a lot thicker and they are heavier. My springs have five leafs and an overload

What does an overload look like?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
What does an overload look like?

they are straight and on the bottom of the pack when the other leaves compress they lay down on the overload