3/4 Ton Lift Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Oh well damn... I might have 3/4 springs in mine. 5 leaf pack is the 3/4 right?

Edit: after looking at mine, I think mine is AALs? I cant really tell. Yours are all bound together, mine arent. I am confused as to what setup I have on mine.

Last edited:

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Oh well damn... I might have 3/4 springs in mine. 5 leaf pack is the 3/4 right?

Edit: after looking at mine, I think mine is AALs? I cant really tell. Yours are all bound together, mine arent. I am confused as to what setup I have on mine.

Yeah you might have a regular set up with an AAL on it already plus the over loads which is why it is already pretty solid when towing. That would be my best guess just by looking at those pictures. I know my uncles 98 Z71 has the same 1/2 ton leaf pack that I took off of mine so I'm pretty sure that is the normal leaf spring package

Kyle did you put 3/4 ton torsion bars also?

Yeah I did Hunter. I put the 3/4 ton bars which were 3/4 of an inch thicker than the 1/2 ton ones and I used my 1/2 ton keys and it really improved my ride quality. With the half ton bars my front end was extremely bouncy and driving on roads I felt EVERY bump but now it rides so much better. I dont know if my front bumper had anything to do with such a terrible ride but the thicker bars made a world of a difference!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Good deal! Looks like ill be on the hunt for some 3/4 ton torsion bars and leaf springs. Then I can take the block out of my 97 and put the aal's out the 94 and put them on the 97!

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Good deal! Looks like ill be on the hunt for some 3/4 ton torsion bars and leaf springs. Then I can take the block out of my 97 and put the aal's out the 94 and put them on the 97!

Do it up! Is your front end bouncy as well? The Leaf Springs are seriously one of my favorite upgrades to date!

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Not really. But I do plan on a winch bumper and winch so I know it'll help. And I want to be able to tow more.

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Do it up! Is your front end bouncy as well? The Leaf Springs are seriously one of my favorite upgrades to date!

x2. Leaf springs are the best upgrade next to the XJ shaft

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Hey Kyle, so what is your set up right now? 3/4 leafs (5 packs + 1 overload) w/ 4" block fully cranked on 305 or what? Just trying to figure out if my plans are going to be high enough.... 2" block with 3/4 leafs (5 packs + 1 overload) for 315's.

One more thing- did you happen to measure exactly how much lift you got?

Last edited:

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
Hey Kyle, so what is your set up right now? 3/4 leafs (5 packs + 1 overload) w/ 4" block fully cranked on 305 or what? Just trying to figure out if my plans are going to be high enough.... 2" block with 3/4 leafs (5 packs + 1 overload) for 315's.

One more thing- did you happen to measure exactly how much lift you got?

Yeah I am running 5 leafs and an overload with the 4" block. I am just about cranked all the way just to get as close to level as possible but I am pretty sure my front bumper has a lot to with that! I am running 305s and I can't wait to get some 315s to fill out the wheel wells a lot more. You can see the wheel well difference in the pictures. I think you will be alright with the leaf springs and a two inch block!
This was the day I did the swap and I had about an inch or so of Cali Lean with just the four inch block
You must be registered for see images attach

This was today cranked basically level. Before I cranked it all the way to get it more level I had an obvious amount of rake that drove me crazy and it was right at 42 1/2 inches out back.
You must be registered for see images attach

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo