xXxPARAGONxXx’s 1999 Chevrolet K2500 Crew Cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
On aonther note, I pulled the gas tank from under the truck and have it sitting in the backyard with fuel pump removed. Looks to be like 20 gallons in there, give or take. Heavy as hell to get it into the backyard (neighbor helped). That being said, how long do you think it would take those 20 gallons to evaporate?

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
On aonther note, I pulled the gas tank from under the truck and have it sitting in the backyard with fuel pump removed. Looks to be like 20 gallons in there, give or take. Heavy as hell to get it into the backyard (neighbor helped). That being said, how long do you think it would take those 20 gallons to evaporate?

You must be registered for see images attach

Was a gif before I downloaded it, LAME!

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score

Why let it evaporate? Siphon/pump whatever out you can, and put it into another vehicle, or gas-can/lawn-mower/whatever.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Question, if I were to prep this driveshaft for paint, what's the best way to get the rust off? I'm assuming an angle grinder with wire brush attachment?

You must be registered for see images attach

Also, should I get the driveshaft balanced before painting?