WTT 95 tahoe for an ECSB or RCSB truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

92GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i have a 95 tahoe has a 350 with an automatic tranny. 215k miles runs great. has a dumped flowmaster that sounds like ****, but that will be getting changed very soon. Its green pretty nice for the year. Needs $300 worth of body work to the back corner where i backed into someone but i already put a new bumper on it. If someones really interested in trading ill take it to the body shop and have it fixed. has a clear title. interior is nice with the exception of the headliner. i can have that fixed too. has a jensen 7" touch screen flip out cd/dvd player. torsion bars have been cranked a little bit and it has almost 75% tread on elderado mtz sport mud terrains. they are 285/75/16s. i want an ECSB or a RCSB silverado. 2wd if possible but will look at 4wds. lowered or lifted is definitly a plus! if you have any questions ask away or call/text me at 270-933-2667 anytime day or night.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]